SalesExec offers advanced communication solutions for calling more leads in less time – import and call lead lists, utilize pull queues, set up preview dialing for call centers, send and receive text SMS, and easily click-to-dial on new leads.
The SalesExec Call Monitor is a tray application, which is integrated with Nextiva phone solutions. You must have a Nextiva account to use the SalesExec Call Monitor.
Configuring Nextiva for SalesExec
Setting up Nextiva to work with SalesExec and the SalesExec Call Monitor is quite simple. Setup is completed in a couple steps:
- You will need to obtain the NextOS Pro Plus Upgrade from Nextiva
- For Click-to-Dial and Power Dialer functionality to work correctly, you will need to turn on the Shared Call Appearance on your Nextiva account. To do this, log in to your account at www.nextiva.com then click Features. This setting is found in the Routing section. You will also need to click the “pencil” icon next to Shared Call Appearance and ensure that the setting “Alert Everywhere For Click-to-dial” is enabled below. These settings allow the triggering of the Nextiva slide out, so the call can be connected to Call Monitor.
Note: For those who currently use the SalesExec Call Monitor, you will need to uninstall the version 1.X.X.XX, unless it is the newest version of 2.X.X.XX. If you have never installed the SalesExec Call Monitor application, skip ‘How To Uninstall’.
How To Uninstall
Go to Programs and Features or Apps and Features inside the Windows Operation System.
Select SalesExec Call Monitor and Uninstall.
Note: The new version, 2.X.X.XX, will automatically update on its’ own to any new release hereafter, this will occur when starting the application after the initial install.
How to Install Call Monitor
Please note that each individual user will need to enable the Nextiva integration in SalesExec, and install the SalesExec Call Monitor to their computer.
In SalesExec, navigate to More > My Account. On the My Account page, click Integrations, then scroll down to click the View button next to the Nextiva Integration. In the Reference box to the right, click Download the SalesExec Call Monitor (Slow Ring).
- Select Install, the Application will download.
- Select Open to Install the Call Monitor.
- Once the Call Monitor successfully installs, the Login page will display.
Note: User Credentials are required for both SalesExec and Nextiva to login successfully, User Credentials are typically not the same for SalesExec and Nextiva.
A step that is not required, but is highly recommended, is using the feature Stay Signed In. Click the box by Stay Signed In to Enable this feature.
Once logged in – go to Call Monitor in the desktop tray, this is located on the bottom right menu bar on your desktop. Right Click on the Application.
Enable Auto Lead Popup, only if the Auto Screen Pop feature for inbound calls is desired
Note: If Auto Lead Popup is enabled, this will prompt an option to Open the Lead in a new Browser tab. The Start With Windows feature is enabled by default.
Setting Up Call Monitor
- Click the drop-down menu on the sidebar.
- Go to Settings
- Find Manage Integrations on the Settings Page.
- Select Step 3: Setup Power Dialing and Click to Dial
- Next find Call Services and Click Active to Enable this option, for Call Monitor you will Enable Nextiva.
- Click the drop-down menu on the sidebar.
- Go to My Account
- Next find Integrations
- Next find Nextiva and click Active
Using the Call Monitor
Click to Dial and Power Dialing
- Go to My Leads (the Lead Manager Screen, or LMS)
- Select one singular Lead or multiple Leads
- Click the Call button located above the Leads on the main toolbar
- A slide out will display; this will show the Lead Detail and allow for editing if needed.
Note: If multiple Leads are selected while placing calls to the Leads, simply select Call Next Lead to power dial through the group of multiple leads you selected to call.
- Select Open Lead if you want the Lead to also be opened in a new browser tab
- Transfer Call is also an option if the Lead must be transferred to another User
Inbound Screen Pop
The Call Monitor does have a Screen Pop, this is a feature mentioned in the steps of How To Install the Call Monitor.
If the inbound phone number is attached to an existing Lead within SalesExec, a Screen Pop will display.
- With Auto Lead Popup enabled, the slide out will display. Once the Call is answered, the Lead will open in a new browser tab.
- With Auto Lead Popup disabled, the same slide out displays, however you must click Open Lead to open the Lead in a new browser tab.
Note: A menu for additional options will display, click the Option button and select Transfer Call, Send to Voicemail or Ignore Call, whichever is appropriate for the Call.
Incoming call options
To Transfer a Call
- Select Transfer Call on the slide out display.
- Add the phone number you are transferring to and click Transfer Call again in the pop up window.
Transferring a Call
- When there are missed calls the Call Monitor will display those missed calls.
- Place your Mouse Cursor over the Missed Call slide out and click View Calls.
Note: If ever receiving an error, read if the error is a Nextiva error or SalesExec error. If Nextiva, please contact Nextiva directly, however, if the error is from SalesExec please reach out via Help and select Live Support to chat with Support so we may troubleshoot for you.
This blog article was contributed by ClickPoint Support Team.