January 24, 2018
- User permission to restrict access to the Lead Import page now correctly prevents users from accessing if the URL is entered manually or set as a bookmark.
- Updated Lead Source Summary and Monthly Leads Source Summary reports so they no longer display lead statuses that are disabled or deleted.
January 10, 2018
- Updated wording so that “Distribution Holiday” now reads “Holiday Calling Restrictions”.
- Placed maintenance logging in LeadExportMicro service.
January 4, 2018
- Fixed a bug so that Dashboard Reports and Distribution Performance Report properly calculate 2018 data.
- Optimizations to back-end cache clearing processes.
December 20, 2017
- Updated /api/Lead/FetchDetails API documentation.
- Fixed a bug so that Leads_Created web hook transmits properly.
- Maintenance logging around Push and Pull Distribution strategies.
December 13, 2017
- POST /api/Action/Execute now properly executes “string” data-type Action Parameters.
- Lead Created/ WebHookType 1 now evaluates if the lead is valid before sending a webhook.
- Fixed a display issue related to copying “Call Hours” from one pull distribution strategy to another.
- When granting permission to share a Calendar, “Calendars Shared With You” now properly updates.
- Fixed an issue where if you try to delete a shared calendar, ClickPoint would
December 6, 2017
- Fixed a bug in Edit Holidays section of the Distribution page where a future date could not be selected in the “From” field.
- Right Click Context Menu now includes the ability to send an email.
- System security improvements.
- Leads Assigned notification no longer triggers when a lead is pulled.
- Encompass Integration.
- New permission setting to restrict users from accessing the Import page.
November 29, 2017
- Server configuration changes to improve on system security.