November 21, 2017
- Right Click Context Menu: When you Right Mouse Button click on a lead within the Lead Manager Screen (LMS), you have the same functionality as the LMS Toolbar.
- Optimizations to Search on the Pre-Pull Page.
November 16, 2017
- The REST API /api/Export/DataPullLastUpdateXML now includes TotalCount in the response message to dictate the total volume of leads within the Start Date and End Date parameters.
November 8, 2017
- Changes made to Distribution Rebuild Functionality to better handle larger lead volumes.
November 1, 2017
- Resolved an issue where Date/Time wasn’t displaying correctly in the Lead Details Screen.
- Resolved an issue where if a lead moves to a status with a Unworked Leads Timer as a result of an applied Nurture strategy, it appropriately adds a deadline timer for Pull.
- When creating or updating the name of a Record Type, you can no longer store white spaces.
- Namespace updates made in the response message from the lead receiver URL.
- Reports Page has been updated with a new Distribution Performance Report.
- Updates to the Notification Type under the Edit Notification modal. The drop-down displays the text in an easier to read format.
- Actions on the Lead Manager Screen now break out into multiple columns if the number of actions for the Category is greater than 14.
October 25, 2017
- Resolved an issue with Push Distribution where if all Users have maxed out their lead allowance, leads should fall over to the next available Push Strategy for distribution.
- Some clients reported an issue where “State” wasn’t populating correctly on the Lead Details Screen.
- Addressed an issue with Internet Explorer version 11.483.15063.0 where the drop down for Recipients in Push/Pull Distribution wasn’t displaying Users properly.
- Updated supported Browser Logos on the main SalesExec login page.
- User Interface improvement to how “Status” is displayed on the Lead Manager Screen.
October 18, 2017
- Optimizations to address sporadic instances where an appointment wouldn’t save following an executed action.
- Optimizations to the Lead Manager Screen to prevent duplicate display of lead information.
- User Interface improvements to how Statuses appear on the Lead Manager Screen.
- Updates to the main SalesExec login page regarding supported web browsers.
October 11, 2017
- Addressed a cache issue where the REST APIs would occasionally return a 500 error.
- POST /api/Lead/Search now correctly excludes Invalid Leads if specified in the parameter.
- Fixed an issue with email templates where Appointment Start Time would not convert to the proper time zone as defined by the state and zip code system fields.
- Appointment status (Pending, Missed, Completed) now reflect properly if marked or not marked as “Completed.”
October 4, 2017
- Occasionally, when rebuilding a Pull Distribution strategy, the notification count in the user interface would pause on the last lead.
- Some clients reported that lead sync/ update would fail following an action trigger.
- Changes to “Whole Number” data type so that users can’t accidentally enter special characters.
- “Copy Status” feature stopped copying over selected Actions when duplicating statuses within a workflow.
- Improvements to the “Import” lead feature to ignore null values in uploaded Excel files.
- When updating a lead field description name, “Field Groups” section under “Edit Record Type” now dynamically update.
September 27, 2017
- Improvements to the Export/DataPullActionXML API to prevent time out errors.
- Fixed a bug on the User Pull Report so it properly filters by Branch.
September 20, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented statuses from being removed in a workflow due to a validation check error related to deleted nurture strategies.
- Fixed an issue where dropdown arrows didn’t appear on the Lead Source modal window in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 9+. We had to get the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit Download. Fixed a bug where select user’s appointment times exported in the wrong time zone.
- New webhook that triggers when an action is completed.
- Changes to the Lead Manager Column Settings page to only display enabled call centers and branches.
- Updated the Lead Manager Column Settings page to clearly display which call center or branch is being edited.
September 13, 2017
Changes to Rest API Site
- Adjustments to /api/Export/DataPullActionXML so that leads exported are based on when the action was taken and not when the lead was added
- Corrected formatting to various XML examples in Version 1 and Legacy API
- Adjustments made to LeadReciever, Export service and SoapAPI to reflect new namespace
September 7, 2017
- Made performance improvements regarding lead processing on insert.
August 30, 2017
- Fixed a bug found in the Lead Receiver where lead sources would occasionally receive the error: Unexpected from LeadReceiver: System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbUpdateException An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.
Lead Manager Screen
- Status Change Date is now included in the Filter Creation Modal found on the Lead Manager Screen.
August 23, 2017
- Completed optimizations regarding error handling on the Lead Receiver.
- Completed optimizations to prevent lead fields from storing duplicate data.
August 9, 2017
- Fixed an issue so that the Create Lead button works properly on incoming calls with unrecognized phone number.
March 22, 2017
- Pull Distribution – System State of NoState
- Fixed an issue if a lead had NoState as the system state Lead Distribution wouldn’t allow a Pull on the lead.
December 15, 2016
- Key Performance Indicator Report – Filters not saving correctly
- Fixed filter issue which did not save any new criteria on page reload.
- Holiday Hours for Pull Distribution
- Manage holiday no calling days for pull distribution.
- This API is intended to replace the SOAP API and uses RESTful commands.
November 22, 2016
- Lead Details Page has an issue viewing at small resolutions
- Scroll bars have been added to navigate the page for ease of use.
- Calendar/Date Picker has an issue viewing at small resolutions
- Fixed the issue causing the Date Picker to be hidden.
October 19, 2016
- Ability to use Click to Dial from the Search Page
- Added Click to Dial feature when Lead Manager Screen is in Search mode.
- Uploading files on the Importer
- If the mapping for the file is incorrect, you now have the ability to fix the file and re-upload the same file to validate mappings.
- Reconfigure how Auto Nurture is triggered
- Auto Nurture now works across both, Legacy Distribution (Old Distribution) and Lead Distribution (New distribution).
- New Lead Quick Add does not Save if the Comments field exceeds 1000 characters
- Message now displays ‘The field ‘Comments’ must be less than 1000 characters’.
- Adding or Editing an Email Template
- Fixed an issue causing Email Templates to allow a move into new groups where they should not move to.
- Errors on Edit Contacts
- Fixed an issue causing Contacts to not Save properly after Editing the Contact.
- Send Direct Mail error in Nurture Strategy
- ‘Select a Template’ is now required in order to Save.
- Create Appointment error in Nurture Strategy
- A ‘Subject’ is now required on Create Appointment in order to Save.
October 14, 2016
- Email template attach files button covers text
- Fixed the issue by moving the attach files button below the message body window.
- Patch Notes:
- New Distribution – Disable Strategy will not save
- Disable Strategy toggle now saves properly
- Blank screen when hitting Enter button to add an Action in Workflow
- Action is saved and redirects correctly upon enter or Save Action
October 06, 2016
- Importer not showing progress correctly on progress bar
- Fixed an issue causing the total number of rows not to be displayed in the Import progress bar.
- Back to Leads button is not displayed when using New Lead (or Quick Add)
- Added a Back to Leads button on the Lead Details Screen upon Save and Open of a New Lead from Quick Add.
- Reset password button height issue
- Send password arrow button is now fully displayed.
September 29, 2016
- All day appointments not saving on lead details screen
- Appointments saved as an all day event will now display on the Lead Details Screen calendar.
- Adding a recipient in a push distribution
- If the Recipient account field is left blank, a ‘Recipient account is required’ message will display on attempt to save.
- Notifications Issue
- If the Parent role is turned on, then all within the Children role inherit this setting. Children should not be allowed to be set to a different setting. This now works correctly for the ‘Include’ setting.
September 22, 2016
- Scripts not displaying properly. Scripts for Users were not being displayed over the entire page, making it difficult to read.